Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What I learned in New Jersey

I traveled this weekend to the "blue state" of New Jersey. I have some life lessons that I thought I could share because they are "sooooo funny".
  • Rutgers is "just like Notre Dame".....NOT!
  • Everyone can enjoy putting together a Polly Pocket fashion show.
  • I am not a good basketball player, but I can talk smack with the best of the 8 year olds.
  • I am a master at the quiet game.
  • In New Jersey, coaches for second grade football laminate their game play sheets.
  • We're all in this together.
  • When invited to a wedding, take note of the time.
  • The mascot for Stanford University is the cardinal. Yes, the color red. Why they have a tree on their logo is still a mystery.
  • Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!

With that, I say have a great Wednesday.

GO IRISH! Beat Stanford!

1 comment:

Watts said...

The last one is tantamount to a happy life.