Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And so we begin Season 6......

Season 6 of American Idol begins tonight!

I just wanted to send a brief introductory note to welcome everyone back to the forum that gets the tax nerds through busy season and at least gives the rest of you a laugh or two each week.

The question of the day is (this is a four part question):

How many times this season will...
  • We ask ourselves if Paula has been drinking?
  • Simon say "dreadful"?
  • Randy utter the ever wonderful phrase "so check it"?
  • Ryan go to commercial with "after the break"?
Enjoy the next few weeks of auditions!

I'll be getting my pen and notebook ready!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times will we hear Randy say "there's a hot one in the house" this season? :)

Watts said...

When does the show get interesting? I want to start complaining about people again. When does that part happen? So far it's just people singing really badly on purpose?