Let me start off by saying this week's category has a huge potential to be awesome.
1 - Matt - Let's Get It On
love him...very cool
2 - Kris - How Sweet It Is
don't like the scruffy beard look on him...but it rocked....good call, Randy, he is in the zone
3 - Scott - You Can't Hurry Love
props for the pink pants....it was good, fun, but not fabulous
4 - Megan - For Once In My Life
she's awkward to watch and I feel like she tries too hard...when she sings her style, she's good, but tonight she wasn't
5 - Anoop - Ooh Baby Baby
serious Anoop has his game face on....it was a little slow though
6 - Michael - Ain't Too Proud to Beg
dug it, but the ending was weird
7 - Lil - Heat Wave
thank you, Smokey, for the singing the phone book comment this season....i always wait for that
this is her zone! awesome look this week.
8 - Adam - Tracks of My Tears
he looks more strange without make-up....he's straight theater for me...i don't know yet what i think about him....
9 - Danny - Get Ready
why didn't he listen to Smokey's advice? that would have made the song even more awesome.
10 - Allison - Papa Was a Rolling Stone
this to me was her best....she nailed it.
I also did a little bit of Dancing With the Stars scoring this week for our contestants. 1-10 scale in the categories of wardrobe, song selection, performance, and vocals.
Here's how the scoring shook out:
Megan 25
Scott 27
Michael 30
Adam 31
Anoop 32
Matt 33
Kris 35
Danny 35
Allison 36
Lil 37
17 years ago
5 comments:
Megan needs to go home. PLEASE America!!!
OMG - Adam is by far my favorite!! I loved him tonight and I loved the black and white jackson song awhile back. I also thought Alison was awesome - hard to believe she is only 16!
I also like Adam and Allison, however Danny is my favorite :) Gokey Girl fan club HQs at my house... if you are interested let me know LOL-
Lori
-Megan is just uncomfortable to watch. Her stupid moves on stage make me want to change the channel. Its like she is trying to mix so many different styles and attitudes. It is hard to pull off the cute and innocent persona when you are rocking a sleeve tattoo. She needs to go home.
-Simon was right about Michael, he just doesn't have a chance in this competition.
-Scott is in the same boat as Michael, his voice just isn't in the same league as some of the others.
-I have Michael going home this week. (Megan only stays because of her looks)
Overall, I really thought this was a good week for most. But can someone tell me the purpose of Kara? She adds absolutely no value to the show. Adam and Allison were my favorites. I might actually start watching the show on a regular basis
Post a Comment