Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 3 - Bring It On

It's judge's ego night! Let's see how they did.

JUDGE'S CHOICE
Danny - Dance, Little Sister
Paula, this was interesting. Not a stellar selection on your part.
I liked it. He rocked it out again.
I enjoyed Paula telling Kara to shove it with her dance comment. So the judges liked the vocal, and it's a singing show, so nice work! It's also nice to see Kara brought her shoulder pads with her this evening.

Kris - Apologize
Stellar selection for him! He's bringing his "A" game tonight. I loved it.
Kara, you are DONE. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but no. (Uh oh, I am cursing at her again.) Right on, Simon! Ok, judges, so how was his vocal?

Adam - One
Ok, he got a great selection. I actually think it would have been interesting to see all three of them sing this song. Vocal was solid.
Well, they have all proclaimed him the winner in media and on this show. Kara is really annoying. And Adam's shirt looks like a cloud. I'm just not a fan. (insert your gasps of shock here)

CONTESTANT'S CHOICE
Danny - You Are So Beautiful
Loved it. Love him. Love the solid vocal. Go Gokey!

Kris - Heartless
Wow! That was COOL!
(Kara, are we trying to keep our contract or something?)

Adam - Crying
He didn't really show originality in his own selection like the other two did. This is what we have heard from him all season. Captain Dramatic sings rock.

And now, with my irritation with the judges this season, I'll rock the vote.

(I have already cast 25 votes at the time of this posting.)

Finals, here we come!

2 comments:

Missy said...

No competition in my opinion, Kris all the way. Both of his songs rocked. Gokey was pretty good, but unfortunately I don't think he can beat Adam. Which stinks, because I do not like Adam. Oh well, as long as Kris is in the finals, I am cool. And I was not impressed with the judges either. Kara is slowly becoming as dumb as Paula, which I didn't think was possible.

Sarah F said...

Kris is definitely my favorite of the three. He's the only one that makes music I would actually want to buy. Gokey's good, but I agreed with Simon that his arrangements come across as kind of old-fashioned. I had to mute the end of Adam's "best performance of any season ever." The screeching gives me a headache, but the judges were drooling all over him.