Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Barry Gibb? The Bee Gees? Seriously?

I will go on the record now as the show begins that I am not so sure about this theme.....

Melinda
Song 1 - I didn't like the song. Her outfit was cute. Her voice is great.
Song 2 - MUCH better selection. It was good.

Blake
Song 1 - I don't like this song either...at all. Eh.
Song 2 - Weird. Better than his first song. He's in the bottom 2.

(Barry Gibb does not appreciate any changes to his songs.....he's a little stubborn to be a mentor.)

LaKisha
Song 1 - Let's just say this was the best so far. (I so do not like this week.) Is anyone starting to wonder why they don't use any artist feedback?
Song 2 - First outfit was better than this one. I am indifferent about this song. It was just ok.

LAST WEEK WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

Jordin
Song 1 - Well, it finally got interesting! Song choice - good. Vocals - good.
Song 2 - She picked the best selections of the night.

I hated this week's category, and I thought the performances were blah.

(This reaction really has nothing to do with the elimination of Phil and Chris. I mean seriously, we had Elvis for the top 4 last year. And I don't remember the category the year before, but I know it wasn't this bad. My vote would have been for another Bon Jovi week. Ok, I am done. Schnieders OUT!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melinda - I finally figured out who Melinda looks like...DW from the cartoon Arthur. Enjoy the link.

http://pbskids.org/arthur/friends/dw/index.html

Blake - Horrible. I think Color Me Badd needs another member.

Lakisha - She wins an American Gospel. She ruined one of my favorite songs.

Jordin - She should win. The rumor is that her and Chris were together. Sorry Jenny!!!