(Disclaimer – I apologize for the tardiness of this posting. Preparing for training precluded me from logging onto the internet last evening. I won’t make a habit of this.)
So it’s rock and roll hall of fame week….I have high expectations.
D Cook
Song 1 – Stepped up the wardrobe this week – I dug it. I didn’t love his song selection, but his vocals were rockstar solid.
Song 2 – (I like the wardrobe changes this week.) I must admit I have never heard this song (and I was appropriately castigated by Mr. Watson). He’s cool, and I liked it.
(Side note – Daughtry went home this week. Let’s make sure something like that doesn’t happen again.)
S Mercado
Song 1 – Ok, she gets wardrobe props. I’m over her. I have no other comments.
Song 2 – I don’t like this dress. I didn’t pay attention. Put her on Broadway and let’s be done.
J Castro
Song 1 – Ew, no. He’s rocking out too much. No no no no no. The only positive is that he appears to be making an effort with his performance this week.
Song 2 – SO much better….um, did he just miss lyrics? Still it was a better selection and better vocal even with his screw up.
D Archuleta
Song 1 – Excellent selection for him. He’s bringing it. I loved it.
(P.S. His dad is too overwhelming for me.)
Song 2 – Awesome (that’s all I got) He looked great this week too with wardrobe.
So David A won both rounds in my book, with Cook coming in second. Can we kick the other two off now?
All in favor of eliminating Syesha and Jason and bringing back Michael Johns for the Top 3, say aye.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Since the results show is already over, I'll pass on commenting on the people who stayed. As for Mr. Castro, I think that he's been on the way out for a couple of weeks. I just can't decide if a) he lost interest in doing the show -supporting his slacker persona; b) he figured that being in the top 4 was good enough -I mean, hey, Daughtry didn't win the show & look how well he's doing right now; or c) he just wasn't that good of a singer to begin with. Either way, He's out & his performances this week proved that he deserved to go. The top 3 definitely deserve to be there.
- Marc
Post a Comment