Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top 11 - Grand Ole Opry

This week, I'll be short and sweet (or not so sweet).

01 - Michael - Ain't Goin' Down Til the Sun Comes Up
That was a lot of lyric. He did well. It was fun.

02 - Allison - Blame It On Your Heart
The pacing back and forth was distracting. The girl can sing for sure.

03 - Kris - To Make You Feel My Love
I loved it! SO cool!

04 - Lil - Independence Day
Not what I would have picked for her. She can sing, but this performance was awkward.

05 - Adam - Ring of Fire
What is he wearing? Did anyone else think it was creepy?

06 - Scott - Wild Angels
Not sure about his selection this week, and the second half of the song was better.

07 - Alexis - Jolene
Spot on selection. Great vocal.

08 - Danny - Jesus, Take the Wheel
Love the song. Love him. Hate the white jacket.

09 - Anoop - You Were Always On My Mind
Dude, he brought it this week. Anoooooooooooooooooooooop!

10 - Megan - I Go Walking After Midnight
Her "dancing" is weird. I don't know about her.

11 - Matt - So Small
Love him too. Loved it!!!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Matt knocked it out of the park! I liked Danny too. I think they're my two favorites so far. Adam's song was just weird.

- Sarah F