Let me start off with saying I was a HUGE fan of the judges save last week. Being the crazy fan that I am, I totally was sucked into the chanting of the audience and fellow contestants. Well played, judges.
01 - Lil - I'm Every Woman
Lil looks awesome tonight. Not sure I liked the mix of the song, but she did a great job kicking off the show. The judges are so critical of her, that I think it's her time to go. She'll be able to pursue things once she doesn't get kicked on a weekly basis by Simon.
02 - Kris - She Works Hard for the Money
LOVE it! SO COOL! Love him! He really could win it!
03 - Danny - September
Love the selection. He rocked it. Go Gokey! Woo hoo!
04 - Allison - Hot Stuff
She's got a lot going on with her outfit. Rocking out the disco, but sometimes I thought it was odd. The timing was off during the slow part at the beginning.
05 - Adam - If I Can't Have You
They always turn all the lights off except the spot when he sings....Oh the drama! He lost me when he pulled out that screechy crap. As always, it was interesting.
06 - Matt - Stayin Alive
This is why he was saved. I loved it. Sweet!
07 - Anoop - Dim All the Lights
Dude, I was not feeling that at all, and I really like Anoop. He was the style winner for the evening though by a mile. (and not just because he busted out pink)
I have again used a DWTS scoring format, but without double weighting any of the categories (wow, I just sounded like an accountant), it all shakes out pretty close.
34 - Kris, Danny, Matt
31 - Lil, Allison, Adam
29 - Anoop
Style - Anoop/Lil
Song selection - Danny/Matt
Vocals - Kris/Danny/Adam
Performance - Kris
My votes for going home --- Lil and Anoop
P.S. Indy concert is September 5th.....woo hoo!
17 years ago
3 comments:
I liked Kris the best by far! I agree that Lil and Anoop should go home this week.
I am just now watching it, and now firmly believe watching it on TIVO is the total way to go. Anyway, that being said, I though Lil was a disaster, Kris is my FAVORITE...period, Danny was pretty cool, Alison is just to rocker chick for me, I am not a fan, Adam, well, I liked him for awhile, but not great for me. Matt, awesome...he nailed it. Anoop...eh...what is up with his "stash"? Oh, and Paula is an idiot. Anoop and Lil...out.
No way Anoop should NOT go home I really like him let him stay another week. I liked Anoop's new facial hair. i love Kris too.
Post a Comment