- "solo mish" (which ranks up there with Laguna's "done-zo")
- "maybe probably yes"
- "snipe that out"
- "really cute"
- "let me look in my planner"
- "pinky swear"and
- "team playmates"
My questions still focus on Spence. Does his real voice sound like that or is he trying to be cool on camera? Is it mean to laugh out loud at him when he backpedals? Does he think he can win a fight? Why is Heidi jealous? (oh wait, it is all the relationship that we don't see that makes his on camera antics acceptable?...again, seriously?) Is that countertop at Brody's (or I guess "Brody's") condo his "workstation"?All in all, this guy baffles me. He makes Heidi's boyfriend last year look like a genius!
I guess we will have to see how this plays out.Loved the music this week. What was the song at the end? I liked it a lot...might need it on the IPod.
No comments:
Post a Comment