5 - One Big Interruption
I must say that I like it better when they get along with Audrina. Sadly,I think I have honestly started watching this show to see what crazy and wrong stuff Spence will do each week. (Last season was the Jason and Lauren drama.)My only question this week is who gets to ride in the car with Spence and tape him? "I want Heidi." I mean that must be entertainment value times ten.
Bolthouse and Teen Vogue must be loving all the airtime they get for this show - especially now that Heidi is a competent employee.
Can you let LC know that her sunglasses are HUGE? Not just big, but HUGE. Of course with what she probably paid for them, at least she gets her money's worth per square inch.The NY intern bugged me. She was a little too over the top in the overachiever department, but she did have to maximize her screen time.The cameo with "super friend" Jen was a special moment. I LOVED the boyfriend commentary by LC.
I was fired up for Lauren that she was right about the flowers, but then holy crap they got booted from the party.It makes me laugh (as I am sure you do too) that all these Teen Voguers just kiss each other's butts all the time. Gag me!
6 - You Have Chosen
So I think I should start picking one day a week at work and trying to talk like Spencer, both the phrases he uses and the way he talks while smiling and not moving his mouth. I will have to leave out the "#1" thing though, that was TOO much. Ironically, I think Heidi and Spence are made for each other. Is that sad? Is that wrong? Nah!
So LC made me laugh out loud this week. "Is Audrina getting roses tomorrow?" That was FREAKING HILARIOUS. Who knew she had it in her?
I have a suggested title for this past week also - "I'm taking my suitcase to Spence's parents' pad."
All in all, you knew the friend versus guy storyline was bound to come up with this crowd, so I was glad to see them all handle it so well. It made me realize that yes, they are all 20.
The scenes from next week look outstanding!!!!! Tsk, Tsk, camera hussy,Jen!
17 years ago