These disjointed thoughts will not reflect at all on my 12 year accounting career, so please bear with me.
- In my car when I sing, I sound like a cross between Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Nettles.
- Football season has officially begun for me, as I have listened to one press conference each from my coach and our captains.
- Charlie Weis is a rock star.
- Cartoon Scott Baio is ten times cooler and more entertaining that real life Scott Baio.
- There is less than one week until Season 3 of The Hills launches. (stay tuned for more blogging on that note)
- Where are the DVDs for The Office - Season 3 and Friday Night Lights - Season 1?
- Why didn't the Colts keep Cato June around?
- Can I pull off having my red couch in my family room instead of against the wall?
- Diddy, PICK A BAND!
Until later! Have a super day!
No comments:
Post a Comment