10 Girls
Was is just me or was this episode a bit of a bore? It couldn’t be that this is season seven and well, I’m just not feeling it anymore…..oh gosh, bite my tongue.
01 – Carly Smithson – I have not heard this song before. She’s clearly talented. We’ll see her on the tour. I did notice the microphone “technique” that Simon pointed out last week, and now it is distracting me.
02 – Syesha Mercado – The beginning was a snore. It got better. Seemed a bit safe. Big ending helped out a little.
03 – Brooke White – Perfect song for her. I like her. Good job.
04 – Ramiele Mulabay – Fun song, crazy good vocal. She didn’t move her feet at all during this performance and based on the song, that was odd.
05 – Kristy Lee Cook – WAY more personality this week. I really like her voice. So far, these girls could be 5 of the 6 that make the top 12.
06 – Amanda Overmyer – I like the song. She butchered it. I’m not even going to address her wardrobe selection. (I guess I just did.)
07 – Alaina Whitaker – Ok, is it me, or do half of these girls look alike? I thought the performance was nice. Who can really dog a Grease song?
08 – Alexandrea Washington – No. She just lost some ground with me. No.
09 – Kady Malloy – No, again. I am officially bored. I’m going to have to re-watch the three David performances from last night.
10 – Asia’h Epperson – Last week was better. She started out rough, but brought it home at the end.
I will wrap this uninspired synopsis with the four people I think are interesting after this evening: Brooke, Carly, Ramiele and Kristy.
Til next week!
17 years ago
2 comments:
This show has definitely jumped the shark I feel. It is completely uninspiring and as you said, boring. I end up fast forwarding thru half of a vocal. I think the death of the show was when Daughtry got voted off instead of winning 2 seasons ago. I think this will be it for Idol. Honestly. BORING.
Thank goodness for DVR...I think I skipped half the show. The not-so-highlight of the evening was Cruella DeVille giving Indiana a bad name.
Post a Comment