And then there were 8.....
(sidenote - I am guessing at the song titles.....)
1 - Luke Menard - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Nice! I am dancing! His best performance on the show. ....lots of fun. Randy, dawg, the 80's WERE corny. Spit it out, Paula! Simon, George Michael is girly.
2 - David Archuleta - Another Day in Paradise - This is a kid on a social mission. I can't even write about him anymore, he is A-mazing. (Paula would make that two words.) He nailed it. Randy, who bought that shirt?
3 - Danny Noriega - Tainted Love - O M G He's goofy. Randy, did you say shy? Again, spit it out, Paula. Simon made me laugh....and snort aloud.
4 - David Hernandez - It's All Coming Back To Me Now - You go, boy! He's got to be crazy nervous. He belongs in the Top 6 for sure. LOL, Paula said "performer"...hee hee.
5 - Michael Johns - Don't You - Can he take over for Ryan? His voice is awesome. I love this week! Rock On! Awesome. Paula makes no sense.
6 - David Cook - Hello - Holy crap! Making Lionel Richie sound cool. (Well, he was cool....I should say currently cool....this reminds me of the day my brother threw my cousin Emily out of my car for saying she didn't know who Lionel Richie was, but I digress). Sweet! Yeah!
7 - Jason Castro - Hallelujah - Tempo was a little off I thought. His voice is solid. Rough ending a bit.
8 - Chikezie - All The Woman I Need - This is my favorite Chikezie week.
So check it, here is my thought. I have to have the three Davids and Michael Johns in the top 6. I am not set on any of the other 4.
I LOVE 80's WEEK!
17 years ago
3 comments:
I would just like to say...now that I am much older and wiser I know who Lionel Richie is. HAHAHA!
-anonymous cousin :-)
Can I just say Danny Noriega looked WAY to pretty up there to be a boy...did you see the make-up? Holy cow.
Thanks, Emily for correcting your error in musical taste. It must be the 20 Lawnview in you......there was a lot of Lionel in that house in 1999.
Post a Comment