Ryan Seacrest: "Have you spent your money on anything since you left us?" Kellie Pickler: "Shoes...Yeah....Imagine that!" Ryan Seacrest: "Just shoes?"
Mr. Watson: "Ryan Seacrest might be my hero now."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know I don't normally comment, but OMG I was checking to see if you were online so I could comment on that. I about died when Ryan said that! Hysterical!
Ok how can you not love Jared - total cutie - hello! Blake is awesome of course. Disappointed that AJ got kicked off because Sanjaya has not lived up to any potential! I could barely hear him singing! Love Chris Sligh too!
Melinda is my favorite on the girls and Lakisha runs a close second. Leslie's outfits look ridiculous on her. Haley ("Queen of the Night" right?), really weird song choice. Lastly, Antonella, I think people keep her on just so we can continue to talk about her "photos". Seriously, Celine, cmon!
3 comments:
You know I don't normally comment, but OMG I was checking to see if you were online so I could comment on that. I about died when Ryan said that! Hysterical!
Ok how can you not love Jared - total cutie - hello! Blake is awesome of course. Disappointed that AJ got kicked off because Sanjaya has not lived up to any potential! I could barely hear him singing! Love Chris Sligh too!
Melinda is my favorite on the girls and Lakisha runs a close second. Leslie's outfits look ridiculous on her. Haley ("Queen of the Night" right?), really weird song choice. Lastly, Antonella, I think people keep her on just so we can continue to talk about her "photos". Seriously, Celine, cmon!
The single greatest moment in the two seasons that I've watched.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/kellie-pickler-has-no-comment-on-breast-implant-speculation-4796.php
Post a Comment