Thursday, March 22, 2007

Results Debacle

Apparently this season, America will vote off real singers to keep crazy morons on the show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my predictions last week, I said that Stephanie would go home as a result of the "first 'holy cow America is not voting' casualty."

I didn't expect it to be this soon.

Steve Tindall said...

Does anyone else have this nightmare running through their minds? The music playing, the confetti and balloons falling all over the American Idol stage...with Sanjaya standing next to Ryan as "your next American Idol".

Anonymous said...

Walking to the commuter train that runs between San Francisco and San Jose I come across words written in the dust on various windows of one of the trains...."Vote For Sanjaya"....I shuddered, then continued walking...

Anonymous said...

Was anyone else seriously worried about Peter Noone? You would have thought he was singing to a group of 2-3 yr old kids with those faces he was making and hand gestures...Now I know why I couldn't get to sleep last night! Oh no, wait a minute. It wasn't that - It was something much more disturbing...Sanjaya going on to yet another round. One more week of another contestant crying at the end because Hair Boy beat them! I might just have to protest and not watch. - Mel

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.