Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rank the top 12 now before performances....

OK, American Idol Fans! Here is your chance....on the record, how do you think the votes will go? Starting with 12 (first voted out) to 1 (winner)....

My picks:
12 - Haley Scarnato
11 - Sanjaya Malakar
10 - Phil Stacey
9 - Stephanie Edwards
8 - Brandon Rogers
7 - Gina Glocksen
6 - Jordin Sparks
5 - Chris Sligh
4 - Blake Lewis
3 - Lakisha Jones
2 - Chris Richardson
1 - Melinda Doolittle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's how I think "America" will vote.

12. Haley Scarnato
11. Phil Stacey
10. Gina Glocksen
9. Sanjay Malakar
8. Brandon Rogers
7. Chris Richardson
6. Lakisha Jones
5. Jordin Sparks
4. Chris Sligh
3. Melinda Doolitte (she really should win, but "America" won't do it)
2. Blake Lewis
1. Stephanie Edwards

Anonymous said...

This is hard because I assume that I'm always right, ergo my opinion should be that of America's. Once I get past the sad fact that this is not the case, I can attempt to guess the order of ouster.

Here is my attempt.....

12) Haley, 11) Phil, 10) Sanjay (who should be 12th, but oh well),
9) Brandon (might be biggest disappointment given promise shown during Hollywood week), 8) Chris Richardson, 7) Gina, 6) Stephanie (first "holy cow America is not voting" casualty), 5) Jordin, 4) Blake (beat box will become tired...is this the beat box guy?), 3) Lakisha, 2) Chris Sligh, 1) Melinda

Anonymous said...

This is tough, but here goes nothing!

12. Sanjay Malakar
11. Brandon Rogers
10. Haley Scarnato
9. Phil Stacey
8. Gina Glocksen
7. Chris Richardson
6. Jordin Sparks
5. Blake Lewis
4. Stephanie Edwards
3. Lakisha Jones
2. Chris Sligh
1. Melinda Doolittle

Regis said...

This is hard for me as well because I feel that there are at least 2 that shouldn't be in the top 12, and evidentally America disagrees. So, here goes my picks:

10. Haley Scarnato
9. Brandon
8. Sanjaya
7. Chris Richardson
6. Stephanie Edwards
5. Blake Lewis
4. Jordin Sparks
3. LaKisha
2. Chris Sligh
1. Melinda Dolittle

Regis said...

So I am a moron and left off 2 people. Call me overtired. Who knows.

12. Haley Scarnato
11. Brandon
10. Sanjaya
9. Chris Richardson
8. Phil Stacey
7. Stephanie Edwards
6. Gina Glocksin
5. Blake Lewis
4. Jordin
3. LaKisha
2. Chris Sligh
1. Melinda Doolittle