I'm getting right to it...
1 - Jordin - Awesome and fun selection! She looked great and sounded amazing. Top 12!
2 - Sabrina - Don't like the wardrobe really. Her voice is awesome though. Great song selection. Top 12. (Randy, you are a tool.)
3 - Antonella - "haven't had time to practice...." Really, that's a shocker! Is she really singing a Corrine Bailey Rae song? Sadly, this might have been her strongest performance, since the ending was good, but overall it was just ok. SHE IS THE WEAKEST LINK.
4 - Haley - She's not unique. She looked super cute, but her performance was just that, cute and safe.
5 - Stephanie - It's like night and day from one singer to the next. She has a strong voice and personality in her performance...knocked it out!
6 - Lakisha - I get goose bumps when this girl sings. Big song - she didn't do too much different with it, but she was great. She really looked pretty too.
7 - Gina - WOW. When she started singing, I forgot I hated her outfit. She's in it to win it.
8 - Melinda - She needs to win. She looks awesome, sounds amazing. She's SUPER....and our next Idol.
Watch for further links on an Antonella "scandal" with Indy ties.....
17 years ago
4 comments:
Antonella and Haley desperately need to go home...Who are they kidding anymore?
I agree! Antonella needs to go home! Haley? She is not unique at all? Who is she really? I agree with Simon that no one can really remember her! And Melinda is AWESOME!
Melinda and Lakisha are in it to W-I-N! I like Gina but didn't she remind you of yourself when you were a kid preteding to sing in front of the mirror (always checking yourself out to see how cool you would/could look?)...please, someone else confess that they did this, too! Antonella and Haley are my votes out this week. - Mel
The rank like this:
Top: Melinda - clear frontrunner, like a pro that has been asked to come sing with these hacks to show them how it's done.
Next tier: Lakisha, Stephanie; both solid, just for one reason or another a step behind Melinda
Next: Sabrina (I don't think she could move in the dress, and that was distracting)
Next: Gina and Jordin; both good, but not great
Gonzo: Haley and Antonella. And Antonella is bad. Very bad.
Post a Comment