Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Top 12 Revealed

QUESTION
Phil, Sundance, or Jared?

FACT
Sanjaya Malakar should NOT be on TV next week.

QUESTION
Should Antonella take the $250,000 Girls Gone Wild hosting gig she was offered?

FACT
Sabrina Sloan was robbed by America.

For all of you that read this blog in the voice of Dwight Schrute, I commend you.

4 comments:

Steve Tindall said...

All I can say is "WOW". How does Haley and Sanjaya make it into the Final 12 over Sabrina and Sundance? I wasn't crazy about Sabrina's song Wednesday, but she was still one of the top 3 girls, the way I see it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Steve! I can't believe Sabrina is off the show! Who is Haley again??

Anonymous said...

I can't complain too much because I didn't vote. HOWEVER, who is voting for Little S and Hailey? It has made me wonder if AI has a group that votes the way Big Brother want them to vote? Seriously, I don't feel that there are that many Americans that feel that compelled to vote for those two. - Mel

JennySchnieds said...

I think teens vote for Sanjaya because he is the nice guy that 10 year old girls want to vote for. I also think that votefortheworst.com helped him.

As far as Haley goes, I think she is different than the rest of the girls, and she appeals to the voters that voted for Jasmine Trias (3rd), Diana Degarmo (2nd), and Carrie Underwood. Haley isn't anywhere close to Carrie's talent level, but if you want that "look" then you will vote for Haley.