Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Girls on 80's Night

So I am a whole day late.....darn e-filing and depreciation.....

1 - Asia'h Epperson - I Wanna Dance With Somebody - I like it. She's not trying to be Whitney. She's just doing her thing. You go, girl!

2 - Kady Malloy - Some Queen Song - It was just ok. Average. Not sure it's good enough. Not sure she cares.

3 - Amanda Overmyer - I Hate Myself For Loving You - Like the selection. Average performance. Hated the ending. (Her fiance is hot) I'm not sure why the judges love it so much.

4 - Carly Smithson - I Drove All Night - This is the best we've heard from her. I thought it was great.

5 - Kristy Lee Cook - Faithfully - Excellent song selection. She was a little shaky in the middle. This was her best style and vocal.

6 - Ramiele Malubay - Against All Odds - She's the most talented of this crowd. Amazing performance, strong vocal. Is she the tiniest contestant on this show in all the seasons? Did Rondie just say her name incorrectly?

7 - Brooke White - Love Is A Battlefield - Love this performance. She totally mixed it up. She might be my favorite girl. She looked like she was going to cry after she sang.....

8 - Syesha Mercado - Saving All My Love - She just sang her way into the top 12. It was solid.

Here's what I predicted (in the notebook):
In - Asia'h, Carly, Ramiele, Brooke, Syesha
Bubble - Kady, Amanda, Kristy

Game on next week - song selection, vocal, performance, wardrobe, judges commentary - I'll be all over it!

No comments: