I want to hear it, people!!! I know not all of you have your iTunes to refer to, but come on.....
For me -
- Imagine - David Archuleta
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Ramiele Malubay
- Go Your Own Way - Michael Johns
- Love Is A Battlefield - Brooke White
- Hello - David Cook
- Another Day In Paradise - David Archuleta
1 comment:
I don't remember all the songs well enough, but I agree with you on the David Archuleta songs and Brooke White. On a side note, I was totally fine with the ones who went home last night. At the start of the show, I told my husband, "It'll be Luke, Danny, Asiah and Kady going home tonight." Four for four!!! It kind of scares me that I'm becoming such an expert on the voting trends of American Idol. :-)
Post a Comment