01 - Ramiele - Alone
This song has been a little over-done on this show. She's back this week vocally. A few times, she seemed to shout, but I thought it was a solid vocal. (Ok, so the judges and I don't agree)
02 - Jason - Fragile
Wow! Excellent selection. While his facial expressions are a bit odd at times, I think I'm sold on this kid. (Hello, this kid is laid back. Do you want him skipping around the stage?)
03 - Syesha - If I Were Your Woman
She has stepped up her game these last two weeks. I liked it. (Paula, let's not go overboard.)
04 - Chikezie - If Only For One Night
This is so much better than last week. He does show some versatility. I liked it, but who knows what the judges will say.
05 - Brooke - Every Breath You Take
She mixed it up, and I give her props for that. I loved it.
06 - Michael - We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions
He belongs at the front of a band. I like what he selects each week to sing. He's cool.
07 - Carly - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
She takes the prizes for the best kid pictures. I thought the selection and the vocal were awesome. The girl has some serious shoes on this evening too. (Randy is fussy!)
08 - David A - You're The Voice
I am not familiar with the song, but he is awesome. Why are we having a competition? RIDICULOUS this kid!
off to another commercial.....thank goodness next week is down to 60 minutes
(Internal Dialogue - "Wait a minute....Kristy Lee Cook....David Cook....did I just pick up on this? Hmm....)
09 - Kristy - God Bless the USA
Who styled her hair? Simon? Rough in the middle, but the selection is a favorite of mine. She should have nailed it with no mistakes since this song is in her wheelhouse (hee hee, had to say it).
10 - David Cook - Billie Jean
His baby picture had me laughing out loud (or maybe I was giddy from all the commercials). I'll admit I had to watch this twice because I wasn't sure the first time around. His voice is amazing! This must be why we are watching this as a competition.
Who's on the bubble this week?
Ramiele, Syesha, Chikezie, Kristy
Have a great week!
17 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, can I just say, Paula looked RIDICULOUS, I didn't realize it was 80's night.
Anyway, I thought David A. was awesome and so was Michael...WOW. I was not as impressed with the girls last night, and we missed the last 30 minutes because Big Brother came on and TIVO was otherwise occupied.
Today I conducted an experiment. Would it be possible to read Schnieders thoughts on Idol without having seen a single second of the show. I highly recommend you all try it next week, because the entertainment value from doing so is off the charts.
Post a Comment